Agni Way villa in Portugal opens for guests ♥
I invite you for yoga and massage restoration of the body and soul to a beautiful city of Lagos on Portugal south coast (Algarve region).
Attractions of the stay:
• Accommodation in a charming two persons room in Agni Way villa with a beautiful view of the charming inside patio with fruit trees
• Vegan or vegetarian meals including home-made rye bread and healing infusions.
• Twice daily private yoga practice or in a small group of students. Practice will be held in a home yoga shala with an ocean and garden view. Gentle morning practice with pranayama and meditation for beginners or anyone aiming to strengthen the spine, and afternoon dynamic class
• Holistic ‘Agni Touch’ massage with 20% discount: https://agniway.com/massage/ .
• For those venturing deeper into yoga and self-development: kriya purification practices (nauli, neti, kapalabhati), introduction to Wim Hoff method and cold adaptation, Pranayamas – introductory techniques and Nadi Shodhana practice, discussions on eight-limb Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga practice.
The program of the stay is agreed upon consultation. During the retreat there is maximum TWO GUESTS.
Outside the house: cycling trips (bikes will be available), rest in one of the most beautiful beach areas in Portugal, warm and sunny weather, local attractions such as Fado concerts, ocean boat tours (e.g. swimming with dolphins or caves exploration), wonderful bars and restaurants with fresh seafood for those looking beyond vegan meals.
When? You choose a date!
You can book maximum one week stay from September 2019. Of course, you can book the stay for shorter period, but not shorter than three nights
Single person 90 euro/night
Couple 80/ euro/ person/night
Price includes accommodation, meals and yoga practices (twice daily) and spontaneous trips.
• I can host maximum TWO guests. There is one room with double or two single beds. In general, the stay is not for children. If you want to come with your child, please contact me first.
• If you cancel meals or yoga class – price doesn’t change.
• Massage are paid extra according to prices a set on Agni Way facebook page, with extra 20% discount
• Travel must be arranged in own capability. Available options: arrival by plane in Lisbon + bus/train to Lagos (4h) or arrival by plane in Faro and bus/train to Lagos (1h).
• Place is guaranteed after deposit payment 90 or 80 euro to an account detailed in a reservation form.
Questions and bookings:
Testimonial: “I spent a few April days at Agni. I received everything I needed and much more at her home.
Beautiful friendly, fragrant house and lemons. And a more beautiful area. I practiced yoga, ate a delicious home-made vegan food, I lay in a tub of oils and gave myself to massages and contemplation.
In the home of Agni, I found shelter for my body, my soul and something difficult to name. Inspirational place. I’m gonna return there for sure” Paweł Tomaszewski
The female spirit of the Amazone jungle remembers us of a simple and essential truth:
The womb is not a space to contain fear and pain, it is not a space of suffering. The womb is a place of Creation, Joy, Birth, Life.
We hold this ritual on August 3, with Full Moon. It is open for all women, in all phases of their lives.
contribution between 30,- and 35,-
The specific class will focus on opening the heart and aligning us to the divine intelligence so that we can attract opportunities and abundance in our life. 1,5 hour long with an exercise set followed by relaxation and meditation.
I will guide you through each chakra with the corresponded bowl (tuned to a specific frequency for each chakra ) and some sacred vowels with the intention to resonate and activate our energy centers.
We will start with a hypnosis meditation followed by a yin class. In this deep state of relaxation and connection to ourselves, we usually see what we don’t allow ourselves to see. Hypnosis together with yin allows you to reach a deeper modified state of consciousness where change, new understanding and connection to your inner resources happen. Studying both yoga and hypnosis made me realize that it was all connected.
In hypnosis we explore the 7 logical levels to reach more alignment in our life. Combined with the 7 main chakras that will be activated through yin postures, let the body be the messenger of your unconscious parts, stand still and hear what it has to say. During each posture you will explore the corresponding level. Prior to the workshop we will have a private session over the phone in order to guide you through setting a clear objective of change and prepare for your inner work during the workshop. It is also a beautiful occasion for us to connect before meeting in person for the workshop.
• I’m not accepting my body fully.
• I’m not allowing myself to feel pleasure.
• I’m always in action and don’t have time for myself.
• I would like to practice daily but somehow I can’t force myself do it.
• I am Ashtanga practitioner in crisis – I’m not sure if it still serves me.
• I am Ashtanga practitioner who often get injuries.
• I am Ashtanga practitioner who is curious of the pathways in this amazing practice.
*To discover your dominant type: feminine or masculine (that is not connected with your gender)
* Theory: „What is masculine and feminine and on which side am I”
* Bandhas as energetic locks and prana/apana pattern
* San Salutations as key to Divinity
* Mysore class: learn to practice by yourself
* Ritual of Gaining the Infinite Pleasure
* Pleasure of Breath in practice (udjjay, udjjay pranayam + saying)
* Discipline of Selflove & Care
* Eight limbs yoga
Hi, I’m Agni, like fire in Sanskrit. Founder of Agni Way Yoga Shala in Lagos. I’m Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga & Sacred Femininity daily practitioner. Yoga and bodywork in general are my way to work with my BodyMind&Soul for over 13 years. Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga with its fiery approach started a deep journey of transformations in my life. I’ve met a lot of wise teachers, but my main guru is the inner wisdom that I will invite you to discover in yourself. I have completed a year-long course of Contact Improvisation dance and many workshops with world-renowned teachers who opened my eyes to other systems of deep body work (Body Mind Centering, Axis Syllabus, Feldenkrais). Through those experiences, I understood how fundamental physical touch is. This inspired me to create a unique signature ‘Agni Touch’ massage treatments. I’m constantly looking for a smooth flow, softness and pleasure resulting from inner strength. My motto is “To be soft and strong, and just let it flow”.
To reserve your place please send an email to :